This is my variation on this simple, delicious treat!
- 2 sticks Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, (I use dark)
- 30-40 Crackers, (I use 1.5 sleeves of Saltines because that’s what fit)
- 1.5/2 cups Chocolate Treat, (I use the items listed below)
- 1/3 bag tiny Snickers bars, (opened, loosely chopped)
- a handful or two of whatever chocolate chips you have handy
- Preheat oven to 425°; line crackers neatly on a Parchment Paper lined cookie sheet, (or sprayed foil).
- Melt/Boil Butter & Brown Sugar, stirring constantly, until caramel color, (approx. 3 mins).
- Pour over crackers, Bake 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with Chocolate Treat- spread when melted, if possible.
- Freeze 20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, break into pieces.