I would serve this to company, I would serve this to children, I would serve this delicious recipe to your mamma.
- 1 lb. ground beef (or turkey, if that’s your thing)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Brown the meat, add salt/pepper and garlic, continue browning.
- Add everything else, simmer for a few minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes to thicken… Enjoy!
Serve with whole-grain hamburger buns, sliced cheese, dijon mustard, pickles and mild banana pepper rings!
Carrots & Dip complete this healthy picnic meal.